Good with numbers and handy with a spreadsheet? Your PTA needs YOU!
We need a Treasurer to help us keep our accounts in tip-top shape.
WHAT IT INVOLVES
- Keeping our accounts up to date and accurate on our spreadsheet system
- Arranging and counting up floats & petty cash
- Sorting out receipts and arranging reimbursements
- Pulling together the annual report
- Attending committee meetings
WHAT DO I GET OUT OF IT?
You’ll get to join an enthusiastic and friendly team of parents who organise fun events for the whole school community. You’ll be the engine room for the money we raise and spend on our fantastic school. And you’ll have our everlasting appreciation. What’s not to like?
If the above sounds up your street, we want to hear from you. We know there will be parents and carers out there in our school community with the skills for this important role and who want to help the PTA be a success for our children and the whole school community.
Please complete the below nomination form and submit it to the School Office by end of term, Friday 5thApril.
For more info or to have a chat before putting yourself forward, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org