Saturday 5th – Sunday 6th December
The Heavers Farm PTA will be hosting our first ever virtual Christmas fair over on our Facebook page in order to showcase all of the fabulous businesses owned by parents and carers in our school community.
So if you are a parent or carer of a child at Heavers Farm Primary School and would like to advertise your business (big or small) for FREE to the rest of the school community, all you need to do is email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- YOUR NAME:
- CHILD’S CLASS:
- NAME OF BUSINESS:
- DESCRIBE YOUR BUSINESS IN A COUPLE OF SENTENCES:
- BUSINESS WEBSITE/ONLINE SHOP:
- BUSINESS SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:
- CONTACT EMAIL:
- CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER:
- SPECIAL OFFER: (if you have a special discount or multi buy that you would be able to make available to the Heavers Farm Primary School community, please let us know)
- Please attached a couple of images – these could include your logo, your product, shop front, etc.
And now for the t&cs…
– when it comes to franchises (Usborne/ The Body Shop at Home etc.) – if we get multiple of the same franchises asking to take part, we will only be able to accommodate the first business to have emailed. This is to avoid competing businesses.
– The PTA committee reserves the right to not include businesses that are deemed not family friendly or not in keeping with the values of the school.
– All businesses must be COVID-safe and offer contactless deliveries and/or click and collect